Saturday, May 11, 2013

GRADUATION!!!

I can't believe that this day has actually come and gone!  It has been a long road getting here and it is a little bitter sweet.  Brent has really worked hard during school and has almost perfectly been able to balance school, fatherhood, church life, and husbandry.  I know that he is going to be a wonderful dentist!  The graduation ceremony was really nice.  It was long enough for Leilah to get a nap in and for the older kids to just start to squirm in their seats and short enough that none of the kids got evicted.  












1 comments:

Sharla said...

So excited for your family! I can't wait until we are out of school but I also can't imagine what "real" life is all about because all I know is the student life. Hope the transition goes well for you and your family. That's so cool he is an official Dentist!