This little man turned 8 while Gigi and Poppi were here. We went to the aquarium on his birthday and by his request went to Showguns for dinner (late lunch). It was a really fun day, and ended with yummy food. I can't say enough about this guy. He melts my heart every time I look at him and he makes me a better mother and person. He does not doubt his faith and loves learning about the gospel, math, history, science, anything really. He is so bright and is loved by all who meet him. I am so blessed to be his mother and am excited for him to be baptized in a few weeks. I love you Atlas to forever and back.
He wanted a Oshawat cake for his birthday.
Wearing his ninja hat from Showguns. He kept telling the chef how awesome he was.





0 comments:
Post a Comment