Coen woke up all on his own this morning and got ready all by himself, he even had some time to play before school. I took Emy and Atlas on a walk/bike ride. Atlas rode his bike down the hill and off of the trail and went flying head over handle bars into some thick bushes(I hope there was no poison ivy in those bushes). He got right up with just a few minor scratches and didn't even cry. I carried the bike and pushed the stroller the rest of the way home. I'd say it has been a great morning.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Some things never change....Atlas is still going full speed on bikes even after all the times he has crashed. It's terrifing to watch him do that but he is such a sport. You are a good mom! I miss you all so much! Love you!
That's funny. :) You're such a cute mom.
Post a Comment