Last Friday Brent had his White Coat Ceremony for the dental school. I was able to get a sitter for the kids so I was able to relax and listend to the ceremony and Brent and I were able to go out to dinner afterward without the kids. It was a great night honoring the future dentists and I am so proud of Brent for all of his hard work in getting to this point and I know that he will make a great dentist. These pictures are of all of the BYU guys that are in his dental school class.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
White Coat Ceremony
Posted by Meagan Zastrow at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Brent! We are so proud of you too!! Wish we could be there to share in these events. We miss guys so much!
Love, Mom and Dad
Yay! The official coat :) I can't wait until Alan's ceremony! What a fun thing! I love Emy's crown and broom...Did you see Sarah Cornett's blog where her son is vacuuming? Hilarious! It's funny that they love to pretend to clean now but don't want to do it when they grow up! I bet Coen loves soccer. That will be fun for the whole family to watch him play. Atlas sounds like a good brother and son to have during the day! Miss you!
Post a Comment