Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Atlas Story


I just have to write this cute little Atlas story from the last few weeks or so. Since it was Atlas' birthday the other week I always talk to them about when they were born on their birthday, and we have also been talking about babies since my sister is expecting her 1st and we are so excited. So anyway, the other day just out of the bule Atlas said to me, "When I was in your tummy I was stuck."
I said, "You were stuck?"
Atlas said, ""I was stuck and I kept trying and trying to get out and I was pushing and pushing, but I was stuck and couldn't get out."
I said, "But your out now."
He said, "Ya."
I just thought it was a funny little conversation. It made me wonder how much he could remember. He's grown up so fast.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love that pic of Atlas. It reminds me of Aubrey. She always kicks her socks off and I find one missing and the other hanging by her toes. :) I too wonder what they remember about life before birth... that is amazing huh? They should make edible/washable markers just in case they decide to nibble on them. Boxes are amazing to kids! I think I will keep the diaper ones so she can play with them!

Arien said...

Cute blog-I found yours on Amy's. Ours is arienandsterling.blogspot.com Thanks again for a great Thanksgiving weekend!

GiGi said...

This story makes my heart melt. We love little Atlas so much! He always amazes us with his cute little stories and personality. We miss you guys! Love, MOM

The Reynolds said...

I love Atlas! I can just hear his little voice saying those things...too cute! We miss you!