I was looking through my photos today and found some good ones that haven't made it onto the blog yet. I have been trying to remember some of the cute things that the kids say and write them down so that I won't forget them. 
The girls having a "Sophia the First" party. Emy picked out my dress and headband. There are never too many accessories as far as she is concerned. Gigi sent a package for Valentine's Day that included candy and fake tattoos. Of course Emily used every one at once covering most of her body. I think there were still remnants of the tattoo on her neck for a month. She is getting so big and loves to help around the house. She talks a lot about growing up and becoming a mom. She said that she wants to have 4 babies but does not want to change their diapers. I told her that I would be happy to change her babies diapers for her as long as she lived close to me when she had her babies. I know that someday she will be a great mommy and will probably be a pro at changing diapers. She also has a special relationship with her Gigi. She told me the other day that if Gigi was her mom then I would be her sister. She also thinks that when she is a mommy I will be her baby and she will take care of me....
Coen, our little inventor is always busy. His latest science fair project was an earthquake experiment using legos. He loves to create cool things with his legos and whatever else he finds lying around. A few months ago he told me that he wanted me to take him to Home Depot so that he could get materials to make a Nintendo. I'm sure that eventually he would be able to figure it out. Brent and I had the opportunity to have lunch with him at school last week and after lunch we went back to his class for a presentation. Coen had written a skit for himself and 2 of his best friends to perform for us. It was about "Putting First Things First". It was really well written and performed. It was a proud moment for us to see him shine in front of his peers. He also loves to write stories and poems.
Brent and I have been working on checking off adventures on our Kentucky Bucket List. Going to a UK game was one of those. We went to see UK beat Mississippi State. It was a lot of fun and a really fun environment.
Atlas continues to bring smiles to all. He recently moved up in Karate and has been working on his Numchuck skills. Everyday he comes home from school and immediately gets to his homework without me even asking him to. He told me today that when his wife has a baby I will be a Grandma.

0 comments:
Post a Comment